Sunday, February 1, 2009

Conversations with Pennsylvania Artists

Last week I spent a great evening talking with some creative artists from around the region. It's amazing how every artistic medium is changing in response to the growth of the Internet and its many communication tools (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Like online technology, our conversation moved very quickly and in a thousand different directions. One result of our chat was that I made a commitment to learn more about the online works my friends are developing. Click here for a link to a blog for Angie Jordan, who happened to be part of this conversation. I confess that she is my cousin, but she is also an award winnning artist and a pioneer in the field of digital caricatures. Michelle Gallagher, a Carbon County writer was also there. We're both looking forward to my writing workshop in Jim Thorpe next Sunday. Check out the flyer -- Angie used her gifts to create my logo!

No comments: